Monday, October 15, 2012

Welcome to my Big Adventure

Hi there. My name's Faith. Some of you reading this might know me. Perhaps you're a friend, a family-member, my best friend's cousin's new roommate ... you get the idea. Perhaps some of you don't know me. Maybe you stumbled upon this blog because the world wide web is a portal for procrastination and infinite distraction. Either way, thanks for reading.

I'm just a girl living in a big city, with a pretty huge dream. I'm like all other girls that come to Los Angeles. In some ways. I want to be successful. I want to support myself on my craft, my art. But I'm also very different in a lot of ways. I came here to study. Not to get famous. At some point, later on, down the road, etc, who can say what I'll want. But right now, I'm learning.

The idea is to use this blog to take down important events, lessons, and experiences that I have while I'm here. I'm hoping to do a better job keeping it up than I do with my journal or exercising or ... you get the idea. I hope you enjoy reading about my triumphs and failures, and a bit of my boring rants. 

Most importantly, thank you for coming on this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment